Ignite Your Power – Perth. 8wk Course with Georgia Rose
This 8-week course is a guide to bring your shadows to light and get real with the unconscious parts of yourself so you step into more wholeness within and can align yourself with your true power and joy. Join Georgia Rose on a journey of self-confrontation and exploration that requires courage, radical self-honesty, and a willingness to grow. Shadow work is the most important work of our time to live a vibrant life as our authentic selves.
“When you’ve got this piece, the unconscious child no longer steers your life, instead the conscious adult does, who has gone beyond just surviving into truly living"
Tantra in its essence is the hot blood of spiritual practice. It says YES to everything including our ferocity, desire, joy, sadness, vulnerability, longing, fantasies and all the parts of us we hide from others. It is one of the few spiritual paths that allows all energies to flow, including the ones that society teaches us to feel ashamed of. When we suppress aspects of ourselves, by pushing them down or hiding them, they go into the shadow. This manifests as unconscious impulses that create emotional turmoil, separation, chaos, conflict and self-sabotaging behaviours. Our shadows become the parts of ourselves that we beat-up on, fight, resist and judge, causing endless suffering in our life.
There is an alternative! To bravely face our shadows. Join us and let’s be the BIG YES to life, enter the furnace of our authentic being, and transmit suffering into awareness and embodied consciousness.
WEEK 1: HOW THE SHADOW IS BORN
• Defining the shadow and the ways in which it runs our lives
• Understanding how the shadow is born when we are children
• Ignite your inner power when you work with the shadow to benefit your relationships, perceptions, health, energy levels, psychological integration and creative potential
Practice: Initiation ceremony: How to embark on the journey!
WEEK 2: TRUE POWER AND HIDDEN MOTIVES
• Light and dark—choice and the nature of true power
• Investigate hidden motives—such as the need for control, a fear of loneliness, jealousy and more.
• Become conscious of how your Shadows influence your behaviour and create addictions (food, alcohol, drugs, social media, work, over connecting, even spiritual addiction)
Practice 1: Stalking the Shadow
Practice 2: Tips and exercises on how to work with the shadow
WEEK 3: COLLECTIVE SHADOWS
• Understand the collective hidden forces in ourselves, in others and in the world
• Consequences of ignoring or repressing our shadow
• Delve into the five collective Shadows that prevent you from experiencing love, freedom and a genuine desire to be of service.
Practice: Uncovering and Integrating Shadows into Authentic Heart-Centred Power and Wholeness
WEEK 4: SHADOWS IN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS
• Learn what your debilitating patterns are in relationship & how to overcome them
• Learn how to express your inner feminine & masculine qualities consciously rather than unconsciously
• Take self-responsibility for your personal reactions rather than blaming & shaming others
• Awaken in relationships through the art of reflective listening, rather than complaining, explaining and persuading
Practice: Seeing and Owning Projections
WEEK 5: THE GOLDEN PATH TO POWER
• Claim your ‘Golden Shadow’ - that part of you that contains your greatest gifts and talents
• Raise your self-esteem by tuning into yourself and owning your unique magnificence
• Power Choice - How do you want to feel? What do you want to Create?
Practice 1: Finding the Golden Mirror
Practice 2: Paired Golden Shadow Reflection Practice
WEEK 6: FROM GOOD GIRL TO EMPOWERED WOMAN
• Persona, ego and shadow
• Exploring the “good girl” shadow
• Transforming the good girl into an empowered woman
Practice: Taking off our Masks and Being our Authentic Self
WEEK 7: EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH THE ARCHETYPES
• Understand the five primary feminine archetypes – mother, lover, priestess, warrior & Queen
• Embody qualities we define as the best attributes of the constructive archetype
• Understand the destructive shadow of each archetype
Practice: Paying homage to the Sacred Feminine and the Dark Feminine
WEEK 8: THE SACRED ART OF BOUNDARY SETTING
• Understand the power of boundaries and natural consequences
•. Embrace the energy of Kali and Durga
• Learn how to harness your Anger
Practice: Finding Your Sword of Truth - Embody boundaries in a loving and empowered way, so that you longer put up with anything that doesn’t serve you
The biggest wounds that the feminine experiences (in both men and women) are abandonment, rejection and the resulting feeling of unworthiness. The biggest wounds that the masculine experiences (in both men and women) are control, the fear of failure and the fear of losing freedom. Experience Tantric practises to end the compulsive behaviours of neediness and avoidance that come from your wounding. Learn a new way of relating where your needs are met in nurturing and empowered ways that honour your autonomy.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Ignite Your Power’ written manual with practices and teaching of each week topic
• ACCESS to the closed women's group: ‘Living Tantra Support’. Join a safe and sacred community of like-minded women who have attended Eliyah's women’s courses. Ask questions, share experiences and make new friendships.
• Individual support by our highly trained support team to guide you through any challenge’s along the 8-week journey
• Discounts to future Eliyah workshops, courses and retreats
- Full price: $750 - Early bird: $660 until 6th Jan 2020- Bring a friend: $620 each! - Under 21 years: $600 - Deposit: $250
* Deposit to secure spot: non-refundable, remaining due by 31st Jan 2020
* Contact us for Single Mother’s Discount
For any evenings you can’t make, the Ignite Your Power Manual outlines, in detail, the key teachings, exercises and homework for each week so that you can stay up-to-date. There is also a dedicated support team to help answer any questions that you have throughout the course.
6:30pm - 9:30pm
Arrival from 6:00pm
Mind, Body Heart Yoga Studio
81 Nanson St, Wembley, PERTH
Via Trybooking: www.trybooking.com/BGLAY
* Please note: The Living Tantra courses do sell out so secure your spot early to avoid disappointment.
For any questions, please contact:
Georgia Rose (Facilitator)
YOUR FACILITATOR: Georgia Rose
Georgia is a skilled Practitioner, Teacher and Support Person for Eliyah Tantra School, weaving her life experience, expansive spiritual studies and Tantric teachings to deliver life-changing content and practices that will inspire and ignite your soul.
Georgia is passionate about bringing people together to truly take ownership of their life and become the empowered creator of their reality, centred in their heart, joy, passion and power. Georgia has trained extensively with Chantelle Raven (the Founder of Eliyah Tantra School) for over 3 years and will be delivering potent teachings to support you with deep transformation, healing, letting go of the past, integration and fully embracing all of you and how you want to show up in the world.
For more information on Georgia, Chantelle and Eliyah Tantra School school visit: www.eliyah.com.au
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Deposit ($250) is non-refundable
Cancellations: Strictly no refunds. You may transfer your spot to someone else, but this is your responsibility to organise
The Course Outline, as described above, may differ depending on what the group needs as Georgia values intuition above all modalities.